Friday, April 20, 2012

State Testing Time

It's that time of year when state testing is just a few weeks away. Exciting! My school district has a policy about not being able to give students food, or kids being able to bring in birthday treats. I have cleverly found a way around that policy on numerous occasions with "Learning Experiences." Heh heh heh! All valid and good reasons. I promise.

A Kindergarten teacher shared this with me, and I am just determined to find a way to use these adorable notes of encouragement.  Shannon from technology rocks. seriously. made these up. They are great. I can't do the candy (boo!), so I was thinking about attaching some kind of something (mechanical pencil, eraser) to the last note of encouragement. Or, attaching a pinwheel or one of those horns you blow at New Year's to the first note. Probably will do the cheapest/fastest/easiest one.



No comments:

Post a Comment