Monday, August 8, 2011

It's the Most WONDERFUL Time of the Year!

I love the commercials I saw last summer that depicted parents gliding blissfully down the aisle at supply stores tossing in school supplies while their children trailed behind them dragging their feet. Hysterical! Watch below...


As a child I always LOVED back to school time because it meant new school supplies. To this day, the smell that hits you as you walk in to one of these stores is one of my favorite smells. Ahhh...love it. In my area, this coming weekend starts the annual teacher appreciation events at Office Depot and next weekend is Staples'. (Click the names of the stores to search for an event in your area) My friends and I wake up early to get in line. The city we go to has the BEST event and more people are finding out about it! We love getting our Chick-Fil-A breakfast sandwiches and drinking Starbucks coffee.We wait anxiously to hear our name being called to win a new rolling chair, paper shredder, massage gift certificate, or gel wrist mouse pad. (My students loved the gel mouse pad last year). I am telling you about these awesome events in hopes that some stores are still having them in your area. If not, there is always next year. Maybe if you're really needing a massage, or just an excuse for a last minute day trip, I'll tell you my favorite store. Maybe! :)  

DISCLAIMER:  I am NOT receiving any kick backs from either store, nor do I guarantee Starbucks or Chick-Fil-A., or awesome gel mouse pads. You will just have to go see for yourself! Let me know if you go and what your experience was like. "It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment