Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"My name is Roseanne, (Hi Roseanne) and....

I'm a hoarder." Of school supplies that is. I have an obsession with the smell of brand new school supplies. I don't walk into the office supply stores. I can't. There are too many awesome products that come out every year that are better than last year. For example: NEON whiteboard markers - love them, want them.
Don't need them though :(

 I took a picture of my wardrobe that houses all these supplies that I have collected and NOT USED over the years. I figured it was time to once and for all organize all that is my obsession. See below:

 There are some baskets, that's good, right??

I've decided that it's time to graduate to those cheap $1 shoe bins and use that fabulous label maker my sweet husband got me for Christmas and really make this look a little more respectable. I hope to complete this extra project I have created for myself because I have nothing better to do (yeah, right!) before school starts.

1 comment:

  1. lol - I'm a TOTAL school supply hoarder as well! I just found your blog and look forward to reading more this year. I teach grade 5/6.

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete